Middle School Announcements
September 25, 2020
Please use your same color-coded bag to return any books/assignments/materials.
School Paperwork: Please be sure to send back the paperwork that was given to you during chromebook checkout day.
Mice- for your Chromebooks: We have mice available to use with your chromebook for any student that needs them. Please contact the office at 503.355.2990.
Yearbooks: There will be a yearbook this year. If you have any pictures you’d like to submit, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principal Chat: Mrs. Dilbeck will be available at 3pm on Thursdays. Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81565930958 (Teachers can you place this in your Google Classrooms) I will be personally inviting students to join me. Watch your email on Thursday mornings for this special invitation!
Raider Hoodies: Show your school spirit with a hoodie! Order forms were sent home in your packets. If you need us to send another form, just contact the office. Last Day to order hoodies is Wednesday, September 30th.
Be a member of the Neah-Kah-Nie Middle School Honor Roll team! In order to become a member of this amazing group of students you need to meet the following criteria:
- 7 hours of community service per trimester
- 3.5 GPA or greater
- 95% attendance rate
- No more than 1 referral each trimester
Rewards of being in Honor Roll:
- Recognition for efforts at assemblies
- Personal pride for your hard work and effort
- Celebrations at the end of each trimester
Sand Dollar Drawings!
- Hopefully you all have been receiving virtual Sand dollars for showing safe, respectful, and responsible behavior.
- We will begin our Sand Dollar Drawings, next Friday, October 2 during your advisory class.
- There will be one student’s name draw from each grade level, each week. The winning student will get to choose a gift from the Sand Dollar Cart.
Family Chat Sessions:
When: Every Friday from 1:15-1:45
What: A time for you and your family to meet with teachers to ask questions
Where: Zoom Links are below
7th and 8th grade meeting: